March Fitness Challenge!

First things first, how did the February challenge go?  Pretty well! I stuck to the daily fitness calendar which was great. I forgot how hard planks were. My whole body is trembling by the last 30 seconds of each plank we do.  With the food challenge, I would say that I am eating more vegetables overall but, I still struggle with getting vegetables into my breakfast each day.  I still take it as a win though, if I'm eating more veggies, that's a good thing, regardless of the time of day. I'm down a total of 13lbs since January 1!

With all that said.... it's March which means March Fitness Challenge!

It's my month in our fitness group to run a challenge and this month we are focusing on core exercise. Side Planks, Bicycle Crunches, Plank Jacks and Spidermans! You can check out the exercise calendar below. For our food challenge, we will be aiming to drink more water, half your body weight in oz to be exact! 

I'm really excited about the challenge this month.  Pregnancy left me with a weak core and I have had a hard time rebuilding (even though I carry around a 26lb toddler constantly.) Hopefully this challenge will give me a bit of a jump start.  Water is another thing I really need to work on. I don't love the taste of water and also rarely have the "I'm thirsty, give me water" craving or urge.  This will most definitely help me consciously do better and maybe by the end of the month I will like water more than I do right now.

If you want to join us in the group, I do daily reminders of what the exercise is and a check in for accountability. 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/245677619282854/

I am still training for a 10k but will be running an 8k on April 7th for Boston Terrier Rescue Canada. It's a cause near and dear to my heart and would love your support.  Many of the dogs surrendered to the rescue have health issues and as we are a 100% volunteer run organization, we rely on generous hearts and donations.

https://www.canadahelps.org/en/pages/2018-boston-terrier-rescue-canada-run-for-rescues/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

MyFitnessPal

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls