Warm weather = Getting outside


The spring weather is finally on its way!!!! This means that it's time to get outside and get moving again. I'm actually really looking forward to breaking up with the treadmill at the gym for a little while, it really gets quite boring.

I've only been running about 3km on the treadmill over the winter because I just get bored. Oh so bored. Running outside is much more difficult but it's also far more entertaining. I've been dog sitting this week and I've been taking her on walks daily which has really made me long for it to get just a touch warmer. 

I signed up for a fun 5K in June with some friends, it's called Color Me Rad.  From what I've been told, it's more of a fun run than a run for time. Fine by me, and I look forward to being blasted with packs of colour! I've never run any kind of race so, I'm really looking forward to it and it gives me a really good excuse to keep up with my running over the next two months.
https://www.colormerad.com/

This has felt like the longest winter of all time so, I welcome being able to get some fresh air and enjoy getting some exercise outdoors. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls