How are those arms?

Anyone decide to join me doing Awesome Arms April?

I've decided to post a before photo so that I can do after photos later.  The first photo is from before I started focusing on arms in late February.  The other photos are from this week showing where I've started from for Awesome Arms April. The only real difference you can see for me is the "hollow" area in my arm pit, otherwise I didn't make much progress.  In my defence, I haven't been able to make it to the gym much the last month so any progress was good progress.

I'm going to try to post weekly photos this month to show the arms progress I'm making (if any.) I will admit though that I am likely going to do more than the calendar as I focus this month on arms at the gym too.  Let's hope I can actually manage to sculpt a bit this month!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls