Back on track


It's time for me to get back on track.  It's been a summer of good times and a lot of relaxing. By some miracle, I haven't gained any weight but I'm been slacking on logging my food into My Fitness Pal and getting a proper amount of exercise.  I have continued to log into MFP everyday and I start to log but, I don't end up completing my diary for the day. I just hit 505 days on MFP and I've decided because I don't want to lose all my hard work, I'm going to actually start logging again. Every piece of food, every single day. So far, so good. Everyday logged since Monday. Getting back in the habit is half the battle.

My exercise has been mediocre at best for July and August.  I was really busy with work and with social events every weekend, it didn't leave much time for exercise.  A new month, a new energy to get to the gym.  I've been 3 times this week and plan to go this weekend. I have to keep moving and even out my bumpy bits. I feel myself getting a little more soft and I don't want that, I've worked too darn hard to get where I am! Even with just getting back to a more intense regime this week has me feeling more fit (not to mention, legs day killed me and I can barely walk right now!)

I'm finding myself getting increasingly bored with food lately, so I'm going to be trying out some new recipes and mix things up a bit.  I enjoy cooking and I enjoy baking and it's another thing that took a back seat the last couple of months.  Sure, we've tried new things here and there but mainly stuck to the recipes we know and love to keep things simple. I also want to pick up my blog again. I was only posting occasionally all summer and it's something I really enjoy so time to get back at this as well.

New month, new goals. Time to get started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls

30 Day Shred