400 days of calorie counting and spring weather!


Today makes day 400 of calorie counting. Wow. I can't believe it's been that many days! Weight is holding steady within a one pound variant but I am losing inches so, some of the remaining fat must have decided it's time to turn itself into muscle. Fine by me!


I'm definitely starting to enjoy the summer weather and especially runs at the cottage in this spring weather. My new running goal is to run a 5k every week from May long weekend through the end of June. So far, so good. Here is a photo at the end of my cottage 5K today, cooling off on the dock after the run.  The cool weather was definitely appreciated on today's run.



Fresh herbs!! Definitely a staple in our home all summer long, so glad I've got a fresh batch always at my fingertips all summer long. Since we aren't living in a high rise apartment anymore, I hope my herbs (well, my dill) does a better job of growing all summer long.

Another major part of my weekends? Playing with the dog. Though she is my parents dog, she spends a heck of a lot of time with Jeff and I, we love the little dog. That said, she is insane for large toy balls. Seriously. She spends at least 2-4 hours a day on the weekend playing with them outside. I could take a fitness page out of her book for sure!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls