Buffalo Cauliflower Dip

I love me some Buffalo Chicken Dip, but even the skinny versions calories add up. The price of chicken these days also hurts.  I saw a few recipes online for Buffalo Cauliflower Dip and I thought I'd give it a shot.  I combined a few recipes to make my own so, here it is. It is really good, Jeff said he prefers the chicken version because it has chicken in it but he's been happily snacking on it. This is definitely a good, lighter, alternative.

Ingredients:
1 head of cauliflower (grated by hand or in the food processor)
1 cup of Franks Red Hot (or whichever hot sauce you prefer)
1 cup of light sour cream
1/3 cup of light ranch dressing 
125 grams of fat free cream cheese
1 tsp of white wine vinegar

Directions: Heat up the grated cauliflower and hot sauce on stove top.  Once heated through, add cream cheese.  Once melted add sour cream, white wine vinegar and ranch dressing.  Heat until lightly simmering and let simmer for a few minutes.  Serve!

Calories: 42 calories per 1/4 cup.  This recipe makes 5 cups.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls