Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie




Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Smoothie! Peanut butter was this weeks Iron Chef ingredient.

It tastes like a Banana and Peanut Butter sandwich to be honest, just without the bread! I looked at a few recipes and here is how I made it:

Ingredients:
1 banana
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup 1% milk
1 tbsp of peanut butter
1 tsp honey
4 ice cubes

Directions:
Throw it all into the blender, set it to smoothie and voila, liquid breakfast.

Calories: 327 per glass/serving

I will say that this smoothie actually kept me full until lunch time, not all smoothies I make have quite that effect. I'll definitely make this again. 

*Note: A couple recipes I looked at also included protein powder. If you're looking for a little extra you could definitely add that in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls