Self Respect

I saw this today as I was on Pinterest. I though it was great. The definition of self respect form the perspective of health, fitness and mental well being. I think a lot of the time we don't really focus on what self respect really means to us or what is involved in respecting yourself. A big part of why I decided to make the changes in my life that I did was because I felt that I no longer cared about myself and that I needed to change that, I needed to respect who I was as much as I respected those around me. So, when I saw this today, it jumped out of my computer screen at me. This really captures and defines what I consider self respect to be.  I think the most important item though is the very last letter "T"... "Tell yourself you can do this." Setting your mind to it is 90% of the battle.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls