Week 18

Most people start their weight loss blogs at the beginning of their journey. In my case, I'm starting half way through.

Over the coming weeks I'll be writing about the ongoing journey I'm on as well as the successes and challenges I faced over the last 18 weeks.

The reason I am beginning half way through is honestly because I didn't know if I could do it. I've tried dieting and exercise and weight loss techniques practically my whole life.  Nothing has ever worked so, when I started using MyFitnessPal I wasn't entirely sold that it would work for me.

18 weeks later, and 20lbs lighter I have decided that it works and I want to share my story.

I'm not brave enough to post my starting weight but I will say that I'm on my way to losing 43lbs.  A goal that seemed completely unattainable and now seems within reach.

I will post about exercise that worked for me, recipes that I adapted to be low calorie (or were low calorie and tasted great) as well as the general ups and downs of this major lifestyle change.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls