Only half a pound until I'm half way

Usually I only weight in once every two weeks on Thursday mornings but, I'm so eager to get to my half way mark that I decided to weigh in today only 5 days after my last weigh in.  

I lost 1 full pound in 5 days!

This means that I am only half a pound away from reaching that half way goal. I'm so excited since I wasn't expecting much of a change when I stepped on the scale this morning.

It's still so hard to wrap my mind around the fact that I've lost this much weight.... I don't really see it on myself yet but everyone else does. Hopefully one day my mind will catch up with the rest of me.

By this time next week I will reach half way to my goal and I will have been calorie counting for about 120 days.  That's 1/3 of the year.  I can't wait for that day to come, now to figure out what I will reward myself with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls