Before and After Photo Comparison

I decided to do a little photo comparison tonight to celebrate the half way mark!

The first photo was taken in April, a week or so before I started my weight loss journey. This is the photo I referenced in my first blog post that really got the ball rolling. When I saw that photo it really hit me as to how much I'd really let myself go and I felt really awful about myself at that point.  The last picture is from today (Please excuse the luggage, I am packing for vacation and forgot it was there!)



When I put the photos side by side, I can really start to see the difference.  It's hard to imagine what this will look like when I am showing my 22 lbs lost photo vs. a 43 lbs loss photo.  Can't wait!

Comments

  1. WOW! Way to go Stephanie! You look amnazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls