30 Day Shred: Days 16-20


Inches Lost through Days 16-20
Hips: No Change (total lost: 0.5 inch)
Waist: No Change (total lost: 1 inch )
Bust: No Change (total lost: 1 inch )
Bicep: No Change (total lost: 1 inch )
Thigh: 0.5 Inch (total lost: 2 inches )

** I have noticed that my whole body is much firmer from doing this shred and fat is disappearing **

...Level 2 continues...
Day 16:  I decided that I would kick off the second half of level 2 with the complete advanced workout.  Death. When she says "I want you to feel like your dying" she is not kidding.  You feel like dying.  I'm going to do my best to stick to only the advanced program for the remainder of the week.

*Halloween got in the way.  Took a break.  Just being totally honest!*

Day 17: After having a day of rest, I came back to this recharged tonight and made it though the entire advanced work out again.  It doesn't get easier though and Jillian says herself "I'm not joking around." She definitely isn't.

*oooopsie. Missed another day here. I got lots of walking in though*

Day 18: After yet another day of rest, I didn't notice much of a change. Plank Jacks are still the death of me, I just cannot handle them.  It might be because I'm not good at doing exercises in a plank position yet but, I'm working on it. Jillian won today, I did feel like I was dying by the end.

Day 19: Whoa. I did this at 9:30pm (which felt like 10:30 with the time change), after a full day that included a long run on the treadmill. My legs were burning like they never have before. I'm honestly not finding that Level 2 is getting easier near the end like I did with Level 1.  It just stays hard.  One day on this level left!

Day 20: Worst of my workouts, for sure.  Well, on Level 2 anyway. I was just totally beat tonight. The muscles in my legs felt like they were ripping wide open. My core felt the exact same way.  I finished it but I don't think it was my best.

Conclusions: Level 2 was really tough! I am terrified of starting Level 3.  I just watched a preview so I know what I have in store tomorrow and well, I am scared. So very scared.  I am going to need all the luck I can get!

Comments

  1. So awesome!! You are so inspiring! I need to get my butt in gear too. How do keep up the motivation??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine (and thanks for checking out my blog!)

    Motivation is hard to find, it really is. I just want to reach my goal and get there as fast as I can and work toward building a sustainable healthy active lifestyle (right now it's a tiny bit manic!! haha) I just wake up everyday and tell myself I need to work to reach my goal. Sometimes I want to go out for dinner or drinks with friends so that means I need to exercise a little harder to earn some extra calories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls