Progress Photo (i.e. the type of post that get the most readers!)

Oops! Awhile ago I started doing side profile progress photos and update every so often and then I stopped.  Then while getting dressed this morning, feeling a little more thin than normal, I decided I should upload a progress photo.

Little fact, when you have a gut there is a tendency to "suck it in" when you are around other people.  I'm guilty of it, I wanted to hide as much as I could just how bad it had gotten.  I'm noticing now I can't really "suck it in" much... or at least it really doesn't look any different.  I can in fact thank Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for getting my core to where it is now over the last month. My core/stomach area is not perfect but it is definitely the strongest and most toned it has been my entire life.  It's probably the one place I see the most change and progress over the last 7 months.

Hoping to start posting more often in the coming weeks, I've just been so busy that cooking new things and trying new exercises haven't been on the agenda.  I promise to be more interesting again soon!


Comments

  1. You are looking great! Look at that nice flat stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, keep up with the shred and that will be you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls