30 Day Shred: Days 21 - 25



Inches Lost through Days 21 -25
Hips: 0.5 inch (total lost: 1 inch)
Waist: no change (total lost: 1 inch )
Bust: 0.25 inch (total lost: 1.25 inchs )
Bicep: no change (total lost: 1 inch )
Thigh: no change (total lost: 2 inches )

 ...Level 3 Begins...

Day 21: Seriously Level 3 is no joke. OMG. The only thing I found easy about this level was the abs. I got through all of those at the advanced level. Otherwise, thank goodness for Anita and her beginner moves at times when it just got too hard.  I have absolutely no doubt I will wake up sore from this one!

**Missed two days, going out of town will do that to you!**

Day 22:  Nothing major to report other than the fact I cannot do the rock star jumps. Way way way too hard on my knees. Maybe I'll be able to when I lose some more weight but for right now, too much pain.  Since there is no "beginner" alternative for this I'm subbed in the jump rope move to keep my cardio up and still get the vertical jump move happening.  Oh, and level 3 is still really hard!

Day 23: Holy cow. Hard work today. I managed to do all real full on walking push ups. My arms feel like jello but I'm so glad I can now say that I can do real push ups consistently (not the ladies assisted ones!) Oh and scissor crunches aren't getting easier, they are getting worse. Worst core pain I've felt in ages with the shred.

Day 24: I don't want to say that day 24 was easy but it felt easier than it has which is progress. I still can't do the rock star jumps and frankly I don't want to injure myself so I'm not going to try that anymore. Still hating the scissor crunches but I'm hoping the pain is worth it and I get some abs out of this.

Day 25:  So close to being done, that's about all that is keeping me going at this point. I find it so repetitive. I will however give Level 3 one thing, it goes by really fast. It's intense so you are so focused on the exercise that it seems like the 20 minutes passes in no time at all. 

Conclusions: Level 3 is tough but after 5 days of it, I wouldn't say it's that much harder than level 2, it just has some more challenging moves which make you sweat a little bit more.  So far, I'm pretty happy with this level.  Unfortunately because of knee pain with certain moves I've had to make adjustments but I'm still moving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls