I am finally into the 30's!


I finally did it!  The 20s felt like they were going on forever but this morning was weigh in day and with a 1.5 lb loss this week I've made it into the 30s. I was practically begging my scale to give me good results. 31 lbs lost 12 lbs to go!

I had to put an extra hole in my belt this morning because the last hole didn't quite do the job.  That was fun, never in my life have I had to add a hole because a belt got too big.

Here's to hoping that the 30s don't seem as epically long as the 20s did.  I am aware though that the closer I get to the finish line, the harder it will probably be to get it off.  I'm pretty dedicated to the cause however so hopefully by the end of January I will be in to the maintain my weight mode!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls