Progress Photos: From Start to 29lbs lost


I'm back on track!!!

My scale is working properly (i.e. it's set the right way) and I'm losing again!  I've lost 29 pounds! *phew* I've added to the before and after progress line up above with today's photo. I can really see the difference now.

I worked really hard this week when it comes to controlling my diet and sticking to Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I really worked my tail off. I lost 1.5 pounds which dealt with the scale debacle plus some additional weight loss.  Thank goodness! I was afraid I'd step on the scale this morning and not get the results I had hoped for, but I did.  This means that I have 14 pounds to go.  I can do this, I just need to kick it into high gear and really work hard for the rest of 2012. No slacking, no getting lazy. Just a 100% focus on diet, fitness and weight loss.

This has been so much work. Some nights I still get really frustrated (Just ask my husband how irritable I got this weekend while he sat down and ate homemade nachos and all I could do was watch!) but I think that in the end it will be worth it.  I will be much healthier, much happier and frankly, impressed that I stuck to something like this for so long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls