30 Day Shred: Days 6-10


Inches Lost through Days 6-10
Hips: 0 (total lost: 0.5 inch)
Waist: 0 (total lost: 0.5 inch )
Bust: 0.5 inch (total lost: 0.5 inch )
Bicep: 0 (total lost: 1 inch )
Thigh: 1 inch  (total lost: 1 inch )



Here is how the continued progress is going with the shred... After successfully doing 5 days in a row I missed Friday's workout ( I have a good excuse as I was volunteering at a charity auction, helping out my mom.)

Day 6:  Best workout yet (do I say that too often?) Honestly though, I sweat a lot and felt like I could handle the work out.  For the first time, I was able to handle the advanced work out from start to finish without flipping between beginner and advanced.  It's possible that yesterdays rest day gave my body a jump start but I felt really good after the workout today.

Day 7: After spending 3 hours outside blowing, raking and bagging leaves the last thing I wanted to do tonight was the shred but before bed I decided to give it a go. I did the entire advanced program again, minus of course the push ups which I still do as the "woman" ones. Worked up a good sweat and used every last bit of energy I had left.  I am kind of getting bored of the repetitive workout though, I'm looking forward to only 3 more days of this workout, just to change it up.

Day 8: Late night works outs are no fun! I went out for dinner and ate knowing I had to do the shred so I worked my way through it. I spent half the work out yawning but, I got through it.  I still can't do a ton of regular push ups, I am still in the "woman" push up zone but that's okay with me, it still gives me a good workout.  I'm really glad that I only have two days of level 1 left.  As I said before, it's not that it's too easy but it is getting a bit repetitive.

Day 9: My mood tonight was the same as the weather, gloomy.  Still need the workout but it was probably the worst one of the week because my heart wasn't really in it.  Oh well, at least I got it done. I didn't need the work out for calories anyway tonight as I was under just with food so it was a bonus and I guess those are the work outs that really count.

Day 10: Probably one of my best workouts. Just in time for completion of level one.  Worked up a good sweat, had energy throughout.  I guess that means I am ready for Level 2. Wish me luck!

Conclusions: This shred is quickly eliminating fat on my upper arms and thighs, I can feel the fat turning to muscle, everything is tighter. These happen to be the two places I've always carried some extra fat regardless of my age or weight. I am slowly becoming a believer. I hear level 2 is going to be incredibly difficult so I am mentally preparing myself for that now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls