Down 28.5 lbs, I've completed 2/3 of my weight loss goal!


28.5 pounds down! 14.5 pounds to go!! 

It really doesn't seem that long ago that those numbers were reversed. Today is officially 6 months from when I decided I needed to figure out how to make a change in my life.  I honestly didn't think that I would be this successful with the program, not in my wildest dreams. I am still in disbelief that I have come as far as I have. Sometimes I look in the mirror and can't believe it's me in the reflection. I'm 2/3 of the way to my weight loss goal.

Last night I changed over my closest from Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter.  Trying on all sorts of clothes to see what still fit.  All my pants are big. Big as in I can take them of without unbuttoning them easily.  I am however saving my biggest pair for the end so that I can do a stereotypical pants stretched out photos.  I also found a pair of jeans from university which is great. They are one size smaller and fit really well. I also found a pair of pants I bought on final sale a few years ago but never fit... well now they fit now!  This will save from having to rebuild my wardrobe right away and give me a couple more months.

I also had a few tops that were just a bit too snug to look good. Others that were just fitting.  Now they all fit wonderfully! I think the biggest difference for me however is the lack of muffin top and bulging stomach.  Slowly but surely (as you can see in the photos) that my stomach is shrinking away.

Every other year when I switch over my closet things were getting tighter and tighter. This was a refreshing change.

Now, to try to lose a full 30lbs by Thanksgiving Monday, that gives me a week! 






Comments

  1. I love your face- you look like you have so much confidence! So awesome :) Not to mention you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin! I thought I was looking too angry in my progress photos so I went with happy but I'm glad it also looks confident :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls