30 Day Shred: Days 11-15


Inches Lost through Days 11-15
Hips: 0 (total lost: 0.5 inch)
Waist: 0.5 (total lost: 1 inch )
Bust: 0 (total lost: 1 inch )
Bicep: 0 (total lost: 1 inch )
Thigh: 0.5 inch  (total lost: 1.5 inches )

...Level 2 begins...

Day 11: Oh my goodness! Level 2 sucks! It looks sooooo easy but it's sooooo hard.  The only thing that didn't kill me were the mountain climbers (Josh, thanks for torturing me with those!) What a shift from Level 1 to Level 2.  I am in shock. What a workout that was. Wow.

Day 12: More sweating. More swearing. More pain.  That said, I didn't wake up in pain like I did when I started with Level 1. I do find parts of Level 2 easier (yay for way less jumping jacks) while other parts are harder (there are lots and lots of planks.)  Even Jillian works up a sweat on Level 2 which means, in my opinion anyway, it's a workout. 

Day 13: I went to the gym today and I did the shred. All for birthday cake and wine! Not much to report on the shred that I haven't already said. It was an intense workout though, maybe my body is getting tired as I haven't had a day off exercise in awhile.

Day 14:  My body is exhausted. I woke up with full body pain. Might be partly due to going to the gym (a long run on the treadmill!) and doing the shred but I'm hurting. Made the workout more challenging but I stuck to following Anita and only incorporated the advanced moves when I thought I could really handle it, which was more than I thought considering my body was fighting me with every minute I continued. Oh well, when in pain keep moving!

Day 15: Got my workout in before I risk any power outage due to hurricane Sandy!  Today was a good workout, I think I'm starting to settle into the moves at the basic level so starting day 16 I am going to try to do the entire work out beginning to end at the advanced level!

Conclusions: Level 2 sucks. No way around that. It's really tough.  I sweat like a crazy person and I hate it but, hey, I guess it means I am working really hard.  It also makes me feel better that all three women in the video sweat and get tired on this level as well. That means it is tough. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls