Running Shoes


Here are my brand new running shoes!  For the first time in my life, I actually wore out a pair of running shoes from running/exercise... not just general use and walking.  I spent a lot of time researching different brands, different shoes and I had a bit of a chuckle about how "high tech" shoes have become!

I was going back and forth between Nike Free's and a few different ones from Adidas.  I know Adidas may not be most peoples #1 running shoe but every time I go away from my Adidas running shoes I am often disappointed but wear the runners until they are worn out.

I decided on the Adidas adiStar Salvation but honestly, I couldn't wrap my head around their $169 + tax price tag. I was about to lose hope when I found the website "Running Free Canada"  where the shoes were on clearance there for $100 off.  I couldn't believe it, it seemed too good to be true.  In fact it wasn't, as you can see my shoes showed up, brand new, in the box with the tags.  They fit like a dream and I swear they are like walking on a cloud - I love them! My runs have become a lot more comfortable and my feet are better able to breathe in these. I guess there is something to be said for very high end running shoes.

Just to share the discount love, for any Canadians looking for a great place to find discount brand name athletic wear I would definitely recommend this website.  The shoes shipped next day as promised on their website and arrived within the specified shipping time exactly as ordered. They do have a few store locations but they will ship across the country. You can find them at:  http://www.runningfree.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls