2003 vs. 2012. Another photo comparison!


Brought to you by popular demand!  I've received many messages and emails about how people really like the "changes" photos so I thought of one for this in between period where you won't see significant changes in my weight in photographs. This is a little flashback so you can see ultimately where I am headed.

The last time I weighed my goal weight was 2002/2003 (yes, obviously I also looked younger!) It is pictured above.  In the middle, I have a photo of where I am now with my 25.5lb loss (Yay!) Then in the final frame my starting weight.

It took me about 9 years but I managed to pack on 43lbs in that time period. It will take me about 9 months to take it off. If I can get back to my weight from when I was 16/17 I will be one happy woman! One thing is for sure though, when I hit my goal I will be in much better shape physically than I was as a teenager.

With 17.5 pounds to go, I'm working on loosing my freshman 20. I'm turning the clock back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls