My Face Thinning Out!



I talked about this last week but here it is, the thinning of the face!! The most noticable change for me when I look in the mirror now. It's probably the one thing that makes me the happiest. It is hard to feel like you are loosing weight when you still see a chubby face in the mirror or in photos.  I have a short neck however, which makes it a little bit more challenging for my body to work with when it comes to a second chin.

I had started to really hate seeing my face in photos. I was at the point where I would have preferred to avoid photographs altogether.  Now I am glad that I did. One, photographs gave me a wake up call and second, it gives me something to compare back to.

Now... if only my body would decide to take some weight from my thighs I'd be the happiest girl in the world! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls