26 lbs Lost - Progress Photos!


Here I am!  Down 26lbs in this photo. Did both a side and front comparison.  My stomach is slightly flatter than this time last week, it is really starting to stand out as a change. (You can find that photo in an earlier post) Also, when I sit down, my stomach roll is not even close to as big as it was which is fantastic. I must remember to thank my body for taking the weight from my stomach first which has always been my biggest problem area.

This weekend I added core exercise back to my routine (on top of cardio and weight training) and two days later it still hurts to laugh, cough or sneeze.  Overtime it will get better and I will hopefully continue to trim down!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ups and downs

30 Day Shred

Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Rolls